Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Good luck cat!

My husband is, at this moment, making a presentation which will result (I hope) in the end of his university days as an undergraduate student.

He has been at university for as long as I have known him, which is 7 years...a very long time if speaking about careers other than medicine.

But here he is now, about to finish his degree, and I could not be prouder.

He has worked very hard and his results have reflected that - I mean, how many people out there consistently score 90% and above throughout university?

Me? I was happy just to get over 60% :-)

I know it has been hard for him at times and I have had to play coach throughout his university life - encouraging him and supporting him. So, although this is the end of an era for him, I also feel it will be the end of an era for me. More importantly though, this means the start of bigger and better things for the two of us - minus the dark and heavy cloud of 'uni' hanging over our heads.

Congratulations Oyvind!



This is one of the countless sweet drawings my husband sends via MSN Messenger on a daily basis - A Picasso indeed :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger dogspeed said...

You are much too kind - and too generous. I haven't been that consistent through uni - but now it is at least over. And aren't you relieved, too?

These seven years wouldn't have been possible without your support, so my degree is as much an achievement on your part as on mine. And we make an excellent team :-)

4:38 pm  
Blogger sequesteredgirl said...

You guys are so awesome. Congratulations and good luck. It took me about the same amount of time to finish undergrad also. I'm really excited about your 10 year reunion also...I went to mine and I have to say that the only thing that's really changed is that everyone got really fat. Good thing is that I've maintained my weight, so I had that going for me at least.

4:36 am  
Blogger Tisane For One said...

Hey SG,
Good to see you and so funny to hear that everyone at your 10 year high school reunion got fat - why is that the case? I have seen people from high school and most are fatter...hmmm, must be a trend of some sort. Not with us bloggers though ;-)

10:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home