Wednesday, July 13, 2005

New purchases

Last week was a bittersweet week.

In the space of 72 hours I witnessed the London bombings, someone broke into my garage and tried to steal my car AND my mother got married. Crazy huh?
Now, I am happy for my dear ol' mum and Miguel (her husband - it feels too weird to call him step-father). I am happy that these two people, older, with grown-up kids can have another chance at love. Giving my mum away was very special too - how many kids can say they have done that? The best part of all was that they looked truly happy and seemed to enjoy the night's festivities. Now they are on their honeymoon, which I am proud to say was completely organised by me - no nasty phone calls in the middle of the night so I think all must be well :-)
On Sunday, I woke up late. My husband was set on spending the day indoors watching movies so I took myself out.

These followed me home...

Madeleine Peyroux

I am LOVING my new CD!


New book...

The book I have yet to begin which is worrying me a little because Harry Potter comes out in 3 days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home