Thursday, September 15, 2005

Good Customer Service Continued

I wonder how far this situation will go?

I received the following email from another person at the Art Gallery:

Dear XXXXX

I have just returned from a conference to find your e-mail regarding the Margaret Preston Shop.

Please be assured that I will investigate this incident and get back to you as soon as I can.

It is a great help that you have given me the day and time of the incident.

Both the staff of the main and exhibition shops know that our policy is that the shops exist to enhance the gallery visitor's experience - even if sometimes this means things are operationally inconvenient.

Please let me apologise for the poor experience you have had and be assured I will contact you when I have investigated fully.

Regards
Manager – Merchandise and Publications

My wise husband did point something out though:

"Hopefully something good comes from this, i.e. better service for all customers. We can also hope that those 'responsible' for your misadventure get a chance to better themselves; indeed, it may have a positive impact on their personal as well as professional lives."

Do you see why I married him? :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger sequesteredgirl said...

He sounds wonderful. It sounds like he had a postive impact on you. Does he have a brother...
in Italy? Kidding.

3:44 pm  
Blogger Tisane For One said...

Hi SG,

He does havean older brother who is just as wonderful and just as married...sorry :-(

Hope all is well :-)

7:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a random question. I found your other blog when I was looking for wedding cake toppers, and I was wondering where you got yours from. I absolutely love it - is it available to order online somewhere?

10:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where have you been? We miss you.

1:52 am  
Blogger foodiechickie said...

Why no more new posts? Everything ok?

10:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home